Sunday 30 August 2015

reviewing: WARUNG SALINA

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Warung Salina. Kampung Padang Jaya, Pahang

So, how's it going my dish-expertise? I believe that all of you guys are always hungry, right? No need to worry because today, I'm going to review a humble stall; Warung Salina that is located in Kampung Padang Jaya, Pahang. This stall has been around for more than 3 years and it is a local favourite. Warung Salina stall is very near to a housing area in Kampung Padang Jaya and it's placed in the same row with other food stalls. 

TAW's Delicious Guide
I love the smell of the WS Roti Telur 
My favourites at Warung Salina














Warung Salina is famous for their variety of roti canai, nasi lemak and nasi berlauk. Open on weekdays only from 8.30 a.m. - 6 p.m. They provide great services in terms of the ordering, food and drinks. Eventhough not many people know about the stall, Warung Salina still received many great feed-backs from the customers, myself included. Most of the customers is from the neighborhood, workers as well as school and college students.

TAW's Delicious Guide
WS Roti Telur is fluffy as a cloud
Everyone loves WS's roti canai














My favourite dishes from Warung Salina is their roti canai. First is Roti Planta. I like the sweetness from the great amount of sugar, the butteryness of the planta and hard-part of the bread. Everything is just right with this one. Next, Roti Telur. Their Roti Telur is not too oily like you would usually get from other stall, and it's fluffy and just egg-tastic! Another one that has grabbed my attention is their Roti Sardin. Once it get to the table, you guys will see this almost sort of murtabak-look-a-like. It is square and packed with sardines fillet. I recommend you the Kuah Dhal + Sambal for the dipping.


Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment