Saturday 29 August 2015

reviewing: UPSTAIRS CAFÉ

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

TAW's Delicious Guide
Upstairs Cafe. SS12/1B Subang Jaya, Selangor.

Olla! Did my darling-food-lovers missed me? I hope so cause I am going to review one of my favourite café which is Upstairs Café located in SS12/1B Subang Jaya, Selangor. It got its name mostly because the café is basically located on the top floor of the row of shops. The café operating from 10a.m – 11p.m. selling pastries, cakes, pastas, sandwiches and of course, what are cakes without coffee and tea?

Me just minding my own business
Roast Beef Sandwich & Salmon Quiche














I personally love the ambience of the place. You guys can choose whether to dine inside or out on the balcony. It’s homey and they have really good music to accompany your visit. Upstairs Café play mostly instrumental jazz/ blues pieces and I don’t think they even play acoustic covers of mainstream music you hear on the radio. As for their service, they tend to be more observant when it isn’t a full house but still, they are generally very welcoming and friendly.

TAW's Delicious Guide
The Cream of Mushroom Soup is rich
TAW's Delicious Guide
The one's whom introduced this cafe to me














Now as for the foods, my personal favourite is the Roast Beef Sandwich that comes along with their own-made French Fries. The beef is tender, moist and melts in your mouth every times it’s enter while the lettuce and tomatoes are crunchy and fresh. Up next is the ever tasty; Salmon Quiche. It’s packed with salmon fillets combined with bunch of herbs and spices, along with a secret special sauce. Not bad of a savoury pie for small tummies. Last but not least is Cream of Mushroom Soup that comes with Garlic Breads. Let me simply it in 3 tempting words; Thick, Creamy and Sensation. It is heaven in every sip.


Please oh please, check-out the Upstairs Café official social accounts for updates and deliciousness:

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment