Sunday 23 August 2015

reviewing: DELI-2-GO (D-2-G) @ SHELL

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Deli-2-Go at SHELL near RnR Kinrara, Kesas
Greetings my hungry-tastic soldier’s! I have a quick question to ask. What comes to your mind when I say; “Gas station pastry dessert”? I bet you guys think that it’s bland, unappealing and oily. Right? Well, you guys are wrong because they’re not like that. So today I am going to review some of my favorite pastry dessert at DELI-2-GO (D-2-G) @ SHELL gas station, located near the RnR Kinrara, Kesas. Many of you already knew that some of the Shell gas station have their own pastry and dessert as well as hot-dogs and sandwiches. For those who haven’t try it yet, I recommend you to go to your nearest Deli-2-Go at SHELL and get your hands on their pastry because it is delightful and cheap.

My D-2-G's favorite pastry & dessert
It is a self-service so you guys can’t complaint about whether the service is slow or late. There are many freshly baked pastry available such as donuts, puffs, pies and breads. Not to mention they also produce cookies and wide range of sandwiches. You guys need to try the sausages because it is long, thick, juicy and smoky good. Besides, they provided plugs to charge phones as well as tables and chairs for the customers to take a break from the wheel and just chill and eat comfortably. No need to worry people, they also provided Wi-Fi for you guys to enjoy free Internet.


TAW's Delicious Guide
Want some of  D-2-G Apple Danish?
Since there are many mouth-watering dishes to choose from at the Deli-2-Go @ SHELL, I will talk about my favorite and must try dish only. Okay, lets start with my all-time favorite, D-2-G’s Banana Puff. Gosh! I have never in my life encounter a banana puff pastry that is superbly wonderful as the D-2-G's Banana Puff. The puff’s is golden, flaky and soft while the filling on the inside is full with fresh healthy banana and sweet custard. It’s so good that I always bought 2 everytime I went there. Next, is the American classic; Apple Danish. D-2-G’s Apple Danish is big and might, just the way I like it. The outside is baked to perfectly golden colour and the apples filling inside is warm and not to mention sweet and salty.

TAW's Delicious Guide
Coco Life is refreshingly good
TAW's Delicious Guide
D-2-G's Choco Chip Cookies is love
TAW's Delicious Guide
Akek and Yaa enjoyed their meals
 Lets move on to the D-2-G’s Chocolate Chip Cookies. It is not like your typical everyday chocolate chip cookies because it is moist, creamy, chocolaty and oh my plenty of chocolate chips inside there waiting to be bite. After all of those sweet treats, you kind of need something cool to clear down your throat, right? Well, I personally recommend the Coco Life Coconut Water. It is a cool and refreshing way to wash-out all of the sweetness in your mouth.

So, next time when you’re stopping by at SHELL to fill-up the tank, how about give Deli-2-Go a try. Believe me, you won’t regret it.

Assalamualaikum.    

No comments:

Post a Comment