Sunday 30 August 2015

reviewing: PANCAKE HOUSE INTERNATIONAL (PHI)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Pancake House International. Paradigm Mall, Selangor.

House Spaghetti is heaven on earth
Yayo! Molala! My loyal sustenance’s. How was your tummy? Hungry? Well, for today’s review, I am going to be reviewing one of the Pancake House International (PHI) franchise in Paradigm Mall, Selangor. This restaurant is famous for its unique + fluffy pancakes and waffles as well their tacos and Southern cuisines. Simply to say that PHI has captured my heart and belly the first time I went there. Cewaahh..!




The PHI restaurant in Paradigm Mall is small but cozy and you kinda feels at home when you enter because of the atmosphere as well as the furniture and decorations. The workers are very welcoming and friendly and will serve you guys with a smile on their face. Let me talk about the services, it is quick like seriously, I’m not kidding. You guys just have to wait for about 8 minutes for your foods to arrive.

This is the Best Taco in Town 
Waffle Fold-over is a great sweet treat














Okay okay okay I’m just gonna start out with my all-time-favourite spaghetti in the world; House Spaghetti that comes with Garlic Breads. OMG! This spaghetti is insanely good in every bite because it’s tender but not soggy. The Bolognese sauce is rich and thick of tomatoes goodness. And there are loads pieces of chicken meat in the sauce; just the way I love it. Next is the Best Taco in Town. The taco bread is crispy, the veggies are fresh and crunchy, the chicken meat at the bottom is freaking good. Your meal is not complete without having a Waffle Fold-over. Choose your ice-cream; chocolate or vanilla or both and it is top with lots of M&M’s and chocolate syrup. What can I say; it is a feast fit for a king.

Chek-out Pancake House International official's site. It's temptastic!:


Assalamualaikum.

1 comment: