Sunday 30 August 2015

reviewing: BURGER KING

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Burger King. Kuantan, Pahang

Howdy partner-in-crimes! For today review, it is all about fast food but not just any fast food, it's Burger King. I choose one its outlets in Kuantan, Pahang. I believe many of you have heard about it but only few have tried. Not gonna blame you guys for it because me myself once skeptical towards Burger King simply because I'm so attached with others over-rated fast food such as McDonalds, KFC and A&W. I hope that I will be able to 'persuade' you guys into going to Burger King after reading this.

All of my favourites in Burger King 
My hiding-happy-to-eat face. YOLO!














Burger King's restaurant outlet in Kuantan is huge, plenty of tables and chairs available as well as the parking area. This is a perfect place for study, reading a book and catching up with friends. When it's not a peak hour, the service is face and the workers clean the dining area regularly. They have many selection of deals, sets and combos. All of the Burger King's food is delicious and hearty.

Delicious, juicy, & tasty treats
Everytime I come to Burger King, I always order the BK Single BBQ Grilled Onion Beef which is a set that comes with Cheezy Fries, Corn and Soft Drinks. I don't normally ate beef burger because I am more of a chicken burger kind of person but BK has made me do it! Damn you Burger King for making me love beef burger! Can I just say that BK also probably the first fast food restaurant that serve cheese fries? Whatever it is, it is so good and cheezy-glory. Oh! Let's not forget the dessert; HERSHEY'S Sundae Pie which is sweet, decadent, chocolaty and the best way to end your meals. 




Don't forget to check-out Burger King official web pages for more yumminess:

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment